Cooking time: 50-60 min
1 pack of Pulled Oats® Nude
100 g beetroot
100 g butternut squash
200 g potatoes or sweet potatoes
100 g parsnip
1 red onion
2-6 garlic cloves
1 handful of fresh thyme and rosemary
1 tbsp sage
Salt and pepper
2 tsp honey/agave syrup
150 g cooked bulgur
1 handful of fresh parsley
- Cube beetroot and butternut squash. Chop sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrot and parsnip into sticks.
- Cook roots for 2 minutes in salted water. Cool under cold water.
- Dice fennel, red onion and garlic cloves.
- Mix half of garlic, herbs and spices with roots, red onion and fennel. Add olive oil and honey. Roast in oven at 225C for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the rest of garlic, herbs and spices with Pulled Oats.
- Take vegetables from oven and add Pulled Oats®. Roast in oven for another 20 minutes.
Mix in cooked bulgur and fresh parsley.