Cooking time: 30 min
1 pack Pulled Oats® Tomato or Nude
½ garlic clove
100 g mushrooms
200 g fresh spinach
100 g parmesan (vegan)
6 tbsp cream cheese (vegan)
4 tbsp bread crumbs
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp fresh dill
2 tbsp fresh parsley
200 g crushed tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 veg stock cube
200g cooked rice
- Slice aubergines lengthways in half. Scoop out middle, leaving about 1 cm around.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of aubergines and salt. Grill in oven at 225C for 10 minutes. Then turn over and grill for another 10 minutes.
- Dice garlic, onion, mushroom and spinach.
- Fry the garlic and onion in pan until golden. Add mushroom, the scooped inside of aubergines chopped, spinach, Pulled Oats®. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, zest of lemon, stock cube, parsley, dill, crushed tomatoes and tomato puree. Mix well then add rice.
- Stuff the aubergine halves and top with bread crumbs and parmesan. Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes until top is golden.