Hash is a delicious dish in all its simplicity. Here comes an updated vegetarian version of the classic recipe.
1 pack of Pulled Oats® Monday or Nude
400 g cooked potatoes
1 garlic clove
100 g defrosted peas
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp paprika powder
1 veg stock cube
1 tsp black pepper
1 handful of fresh parsley
- Chop garlic and onion. Fry onion, garlic and thyme with cooking oil until golden.
- Cube potatoes and paprika. Add them into the frying pan and fry until potatoes and paprika are colouring.
- Add Pulled Oats®, pepper and paprika powder. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Dissolve stock cube in 1 dl of boiling water.
- Add stock cube water to pan and let reduce for 2 minutes.
- Mix in peas and fresh parsley.
Serve with fried egg (optional).