Cooking time: 30 min
1 pack of Pulled Oats® Ginger or Nude
1 veg stock cube
200 g couscous
1 tsp turmeric
2 tsp paprika powder
1 tbsp honey/agave syrup
1 tbsp Ras El Hanout
1 tbsp garam masala
50 g dates
50 g dry apricots
100 g chick peas
1 handful of chopped kale
1 handful of chopped fresh mint & coriander
1 deseeded pomegranate
- Bring couscous water to boil. Add stock cube, turmeric, paprika powder and honey.
- Add couscous and olive oil. Take off heat, mix well and cover for 5-7 minutes.
- In frying pan put olive oil. Add diced onion, garam masala and Ras El Hanout.
- Add Pulled Oats® and mix well. Turn heat up and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Chop dates, apricots and herbs.
- Mix Pulled Oats, dates, apricots, chick peas, herbs and deseeded pomegranate together.
Serve with tzatziki and flat bread.